New URL and Bloglovin' issue


As some of you might have noticed I gave my blog a little face lift, finally, and I also changed the blog URL since the old one had nothing to do with the name of my blog. The new one is lilly-style.com.

A very sweet reader of Lilly Style emailed me and informed me that she has not been getting any new post updates emailed to her from Bloglovin'.  I'm guessing all Bloglovin' followers are having this issue?!?  And I've noticed when I do click on Bloglovin' the last post it shows it's the last post before the change.

I'm working (trying) to figure out how to fix this and hopefully I'll be able to figure it out soon. Heads up - I'm SO not techy so this might take a minute or two (which really could mean a week). I certainly hope that's not the case.

A major thank you again to Gina from the Daily Express blog for emailing me and letting me know about this issue :)


Has anyone else experienced this problem before?





0 comments:

Post a Comment