Goodbye 2013, Oh How Lovely You Were


I do not think 2013 would be quite complete without taking time to reflect on the years past. My oh my, has it been a beautiful one. As any year does, it has had its ups and downs, but in this very moment I would like to take time to think about all the wonderful things that have happened. Let's take a look back... I moved to my dream apartment in my dream neighborhood in NYC, the East Village, my relationships grew stronger with my friends I have met in the city to practically being able to call them family, I got better an keeping in touch with my family/childhood friends, I visited multiple places in the world that I never even expected I would have the opportunity to see, when I was least expecting it I found love, I finally got to have my own cat, had my own spread in a magazine for the very first time, and most of all my adventures have allowed me to continue this blog and bring you all along with me.

I am going on my fifth year of blogging and I cannot express how thankful I am for you all for your continuous support every single day. I am going to get a little sappy, but I started this blog having no idea where it would take me. From Texas, to Arkansas, to London, to Philadelphia, back to Texas, and then finally New York, this blog has almost become a little personal diary of a girl growing up from a teen to a woman in her mid twenties. I can't wait to continue sharing my life with you all in the new year. Before I move on though, I wanted to re-cap a few of my favorite outfits from 2013.... so here we go! 


All in all, it has been a great one my friends. I have so much to be thankful for... sometimes I need to take a moment like this to sit back and remind myself how fortunate I am. With that being said, I am welcoming 2014 with open arms. 


Happy New Years Eve, I hope everyone has a beautiful night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment