jean problem





Jacket: c/o SheInside
Turtleneck: Old (similar here - 25% off w/code GETGIFTING, here on sale + 20% off w/code GAPLOVE)
Jeans: c/o Dittos
Boots: Tory Burch-old (similar here on sale) (great option for less here)
Belt: old
Necklace: J.Crew





Hope all of you had a great weekend!   

You might have "heard" me talking about jeans in the past and how I have the hardest time finding a pair that actually fits well in all the right places. I'm picky about jeans, but that doesn't mean I haven't bought jeans in the past I should have not. Got plenty of those, sadly. 

 If you can find a pair that fits you well and is not going to break you bank...then my friend you're fortunate. I have two pairs that were affordable and fit pretty well.  One pair being from AE but the only problem, and a major problem, they're way to low cut. Unless you like sharing your butt crack with the world. Not a pretty look on anyone though. And they're great if you don't bend at.all. Or I guess another solution would be wearing long tops all.the.time.

Anyhow, long story "short"...a sweet lady surprised me with the ones I'm wearing and I got to give them thumbs up. When I saw them I liked the color and how soft they felt. Truthfully, I didn't have high hopes. Mainly because I ordered four pairs of designer jeans hoping that at least one pair will work out. Yep, all four had to go back. Pretty crazy, right!?! I mean, what are the chances! So I thought - why would these work?! 
They proved me wrong, you jeans you...

Bottom line, these are very soft. They don't stretch out and end up looking loose. None of that.  I can't speak for any of their other styles except this pair.

So I just wanted to tell you I really like these  haha (yes, all the blah, blah above was necessary)



and no, I was not paid to tell you how much I like these (the jeans were sent to me) . Just another excited girl that had to tell my readers about a great and affordable pair of jeans.  




As always, thank you for taking time to stop by blog today! 



p.s. Don't forget to enter the JewelMint giveaway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment