New Adventures



 Happy Monday! It's another busy week for me... As I mentioned before I have some exciting changes in my life that I am so excited to share with you all. This past two weeks I left my 9 to 5 day job for an exciting new venture in the freelance world. Amongst these new adventures is a part-time position as a community manager for a new app, yet to be released, called Cabin (more on this very soon!) and another part-time position a few days a week at Nylon magazine in their marketing department! So much to be thankful for right now and I am so happy to bring you all on my new adventures. Of course being freelance I will have even more time to focus on this blog, which will always be one of my number 1 passions. 

Change is good... very very good. 


wearing: hat- f21

0 comments:

Post a Comment