J Crew style session looks

Hello lovelies!
Today I thought I'd share three looks from Thursday -  J.Crew style sessions. Did any of you go?? 



Look # 1
Skirt - on sale!  // Top // Jacket //  Shoes: J. Crew - no longer available 


The striped top has a 'built in necklace'. This top is definitely on my 'must-have' list. 



Look #2
...also perfect with some riding boots...
Vest // Shirt  // Bottoms // Flats // Scarf // 



look #3 - this is my kinda weekend look - comfy, effortless yet chic
(Credit really goes to Mr. for pretty much picking this entire look. He knows me so well) 
Shirt // Jeans // Loafers - SO cute and comfy // necklace - gorgeous and very light





AND with the J.Crew peeps



...this is what you missed out on ;)



and yesterdays ootd
Tee // Jeans // Shoes -no longer available (nice option) (love these) // Necklace - no longer available// 




Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!

xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment