sleeveless blazer/vest





Sleeveless Vest: Banana Republic (similar here, here
Tank: Target
Jeans: Zara (old) (similar here, here, here) (love these)
Sandals: Zara (other fab options here, here) (love these wedges)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (old) (love this one)
Necklace: BaubleBar



Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend! 

As soon as I saw this vest on the sale rack I grabbed it and immediately asked myself what I would wear with it. I though the vest could look great with a fitted maxi dress (would love gray) and shorts and tank. And of course there are always jeans or skinny pants. 

While at BR (not my local one) I met a really sweet reader of my blog. It was so nice meeting you Courtney. :)
(and I have to mention Shannon, another reader I met at Home Goods few weeks ago. Great meeting you and thank you for saying Hi :)


xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment