pops of pink

snow is melting, and it felt like Spring...for a few hours at least..and I'm taking advantage of it big time


I got a cute food-bump goin' on


Jacket: Kohl's (buy - take addl 20% off w/code LOVETOSHOP) (other fab options here, here)
Tee: J.Crew (similar for under $6)
Jeans: Forever 21 (similar styles at F21 here, here, here)
Shoes: Aldo (old) (similar here, here)(love these)
Bag: eBay (old) (love this one and this one
Necklace: gift from overseas (this one would also look fab)
Watch: MK (old)
Bracelets: BaubleBar -Ivory clash wrap & Rose Ramone Wrap



For those of you who ended up purchasing this tweed jacket - I hope you like it as much as I do! 
Still can't believe the amazing price. 
For some reason, my favorite way to wear tweed jackets is with jeans. But of course they look amazing with skirts, fancy pants and what-ever-else-you-want-to-wear-them-with-because-you-can! 

How about we do a link-up/or outfit upload on my FB page?!? You can show me, and others, how you wore your tweed blazer.  Let me know in the comments below what you think!  

Happy Friday! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment