and more dots






Jacket: J.Crew - Sold out (similar here) (love this one-take addl 30% off w/code STYLE30)
Chambray Shirt: Target (old) (similar 1, 2, 3)
Sequin dot top: J.Crew (sale-sold out) (other options that would work great- 1,2, 3, 4)
Jeans: American Eagle (old) 
Booties: Uggs via TJMaxx (buy here)



Guilty! 
I couldn't resist this top in white too. Originally I really wanted it in white but my local J.Crew no longer had in my size (once I decided to buy it).  It was an addl % off sale price but it was marked higher than at my local J.Crew. Don't like when they do that. Nonetheless, it didn't stop me from buying it. Can a girl have too many sequin tops?!  
I love that they can be dressed up or down.  I think this was the first time I wore a sequin top over a denim shirt. Might as well put it go good use, right!?! Right! 


Thanks for stopping by! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment