What's in my make-up bag & Monthly Must-Reads


Question of the month: What make-up do you carry around in your handbag?

I don't carry a ton of makeup with me, mainly lip products and the Tarte concealer. I thought  I'd  share all of the items that are in my make-up pouch. 

Lip products from L to R: Revlon lipgloss - Pink Pop, YSL Rouge Volupte in #2, Bobbi Brown - Pale Mauve, Pangea Organics Lip Balm and Love and Toast lip balm in Cherry Lemonade and lip liner by Jordana (hardly ever used).

Other: Oil Absorbing Sheets by Clean & Clear, Hand Sanitizer, J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve 
Midol, Gum, Band-Aids, Tarte Concealer. 

And everything stays nicely organized in this little J.Crew make-up that fits SO much.  


What make-up do you carry around with you? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment