red

I actually wore boots with this outfit (as seen on IG) but ended up in these heels
(liked the look with the boots better actually)



Blazer: J.Crew (on sale) (similar here,  here)
Chambray Shirt: Target (old) (similar here, here and here)
Skinnies: Loft (old) (similar herehere - also comes in ton of colors)
Shoes: Sole Society - Aaliyah style
Bag: RM mini mac in Almond
Necklace: F21 (buy)
Belt: H&M ('03)
Watch: Fossil (similar here and here)


Can one mess up the Auto Mode on a camera? Because I'm pretty sure I did! 
Since I got my new camera, months ago, I haven't taken any time to figure out how to work it aka shoot in manual mode. I should do that, one of these days.
I'll be somewhat quiet for the following week or so. Vacay time. 




from ig 




Have yourself a super-duper-awesome day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment