I'm back...with a Target wish list

Hello lovelies! I'm back from our vacation, which was wonderful btw.  If you follow me in IG you might have seen a couple of pictures. Aaaaand I'm back sick! But, as one of the ladies commented on IG, better at the end of the vacation than at the beginning. So true, so true! 

Believe it or not, I did not do any shopping while on vacation. None! Buuut, because I'm sick and have nothing better to do, other than laundry, it just so happened that the laptop somehow ended up in my lap and I somehow came across a Target bag, which at the first glance I thought it was Tory Burch, which in turn made me go to Target website to check out what else they have, and suddenly there was a list of things I came across that I loved and of course, duh, had to share it with you all (I'm pretty sure this should have been more than one sentence).  How could I not share!!?!   Seriously!?!  Who doesn't love Tay-jay!?!  



Bags

1 - got to have // 2 // 3 // 4



everything else...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 - just realized I have this sweater. I definitely do recommend it. Last seen here - last pic // 5 // 6 // 7 //



What is currently on your wish/want list?  
Do share in the comments below.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment