Forgotten and something else...


I tend to have pictures sitting in my drafts.  But they might come in handy since I'am soaking up the sun and won't be back until mid December (sound like a long time but it's only a week).  
the only two pictures I kept...hmmm
Cardi: Express (old) (similar here in ton of fun colors)
Skirt: JCP -spring '12 (other neat print skirts here, here)
Boots: TB (other great options 1, 2, 3)
Bag: Target (similar in navy) (different but I like this one
Belt: came with a skirt
Watch: Fossil (similar style)
Bracelet: BaubleBar



Today the lovely Shannon from GBO Fashion is featuring me on her blog, as her Style Crush. How did that happen?  You need to check her blog out. She is F-U-N-N-Y.  Each time I see her email in my inbox I know it's going to be a good one - that girl know how to make one laugh.
Love her!



Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment