Sam Edelman OTK boots update





Jacket: Zara-no longer available (similar at Zara) (similar at Asos and here too) (other option here)
Top: J.Crew (sold out online) (similar style)
Pants: Gap (similar here, here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (old) (similar here, here and here) (these are cool)
Belt: Gap (similar for under $6)
Necklace: F21 (similar) (different but love this one)


Happy Thursday!


Let's talk boots briefly.  I get asked, what seems daily, about my Sam Edelman over the knee boots (I don't mind you asking). Mine were purchased two years ago and I'm not able to find them anywhere online. Actually, if you're a size 6 it's your day. That's about the only size I find these days.
I did find two similar pairs, very similar....here and here.


Thank you for stopping by!

xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment