Outfit // Stripes + Overalls


Current obsession? Without a doubt, OVERALLS! Yes it is true, I cannot get enough of these guys and plan on collecting them in multiple colors and fabrics. Corduroy, denim, even velvet... I am just smitten. I have stumbled upon a few good pairs at thrift stores that just need a bit of hemming. My absolute favorite pairings with overalls are stripes or polka dots. I just love that classic combination. This striped top in particular is a a new favorite, by Lauren Moffatt. I cannot get over the mod vibes it gives off. Could've sworn it was vintage 60's when I saw it!

Anyway, enough rambling from me... It is a few days into October and I couldn't be happier that is is my favorite time of year. Possibly that is what's making me so excited about something like overalls... Hope you all are having a great day!


wearing: Miss Lonely Hearts Stripe top - Lauren Moffatt; overalls- Romwe; bag- ebay; boots- Dr. Martens

photos by: Kimi Selfridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment