Outfit // City Wanderer









These photos were taken literally right in the middle of Manhattan. One thing I love about this area is the mesmerizing city lights. The energy is absolutely abundant here and somehow I find comfort in the crowds of people going about their day. I am typically only in this area when I am going somewhere for work, but on this particular day I met Justin on a Sunday where we just aimlessly wandered around. I am much more partial to seeing it in those carefree eyes rather than when I am in a hectic state. Anyway, about my outfit. I have been obsessed with this army green parka. It is the perfect layering piece and toughens up some of my ultra girly outfits. I am always looking for a balance of hard and soft and this piece has definitely become a go-to. 


wearing: jackets & dress - Urban Outfitters; oxfords- Dr. Martens; tote- Liebskind; floral headpiece- K is For Kani 

photos by Justin

0 comments:

Post a Comment