Current love list



It seems no matter where I turn these days there are some type of sale going on. Which can be a good and a bad thing.
Here is what I'm currently loving. Doesn't it all scream Fall!?!



SHOPBOP take 20% off w/code "WEAREFAMILY" ends 10/17

Cardigan - Perfect for Fall/Winter

RM Mini Mac Bag - I've had my eye on this bag for way too long  (especially after reading how much Noelle loves her ;)

RM Love Spell - Yes, I love this bag so much that I wouldn't mind it in tan. It's almost half off!!!

Tory Burch Riding Boots - One can dream, right!?!

Stud Flats - There is something about studs lately I've been loving

Leopard Flats - one word - timeless 

Cap toe Pumps - Hello pretties

Drape Jacket - add some boots and ta-da! 





PIPERLIME - all items below on sale, of course 



Geo Sweater - Another perfect sweater for this time of years (well, depending where you live)

MK chocolate watch - now on sale

Patterned Ladylike Coat - so feminine and pretty

RL Riding boots - Love the two-tone and the simple style

Nine West ankle boots - loving this color

Melie Bianco - so cute! and under $50 now


What are you currently loving? Anything on your wish list? (hah, silly question)



0 comments:

Post a Comment