24th Birthday Celebration Snippets


This year's birthday celebration was beyond amazing and even more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. I woke up to this seriously drool-worthy breakfast made by both my roommate and  my boyfriend. They decorated the apartment in pastel balloons and streamers and covered the table with delicious sweet treats... boy they sure do know me well! Later that day Ryan and I went on a birthday walk in Central Park and spent hours just wandering around the park. On the way back we celebrated with pumpkin beers, an absolute favorite fall treat of mine. That night I had a little shindig at my place where Christina cooked up some amazing hors d'oeuvres (macaroni and cheese bites, stuffed mushrooms and deviled eggs) and some great people came over to our apartment to celebrate.  Spending time with loved ones is my absolute favorite thing to do on my birthday and in my opinion it really doesn't get any better than that. I am so thankful for the lovely friends I have made in my 8 months in NYC that came and am so happy I got to celebrate this special day with such great people!

Also, I would like to thank you all for the many and oh-so-sweet birthday wishes from all of you! You sure know how to make a gal feel special, and I appreciate each and every one of your kind words!



wearing: dress c/o SugarHill Boutique ; Necklace c/o Rebecca Minkoff; headpiece - DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment