Outfit // Little Sailor


A good brogue is something that I have been in search of for quite some time now. It is one of those accessories that goes with just about anything and is the perfect classic touch in my opinion. I had a pair that lasted me two years but I decided to retire them a few months ago once they were practically unwearable. So these babies are my new go-to brogues. They are a from a brand called Vintage Shoe Company and I must say I am absolutely smitten with their collection. When it comes to shoes I am all about quality and these shoes totally surpass all of my expectations. Finally my brogues search is over!

Anyway, I hope you all are having a fantastic Saturday. Enjoy the last weekend of September. October, I welcome you with open arms. 


wearing: dress & sweater c/o Romwe; bag- Cambridge Satchel; hat c/o Block Headwear; Ellen oxfords c/o Vintage Shoe Company

0 comments:

Post a Comment