aqua or turquoise? or mint?

not sure what the color of this blazer would be


Blazer: Zara (no longer available) (other options here, here and here)
Tee: Gap 
Jeans: 7For all Mankind (really old)
Shoes: Ivanka Trump (no longer available?) (similar here, here -really like these) (and another option here)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Necklace: BaubleBar
Watch: MK (love this one for less)
Bracelets: J.Crew, J.Crew outlet
Rings: BaubleBar (Rose gold crystal stud ring and Lilac Stack ring)



Since this brain of my doesn't seem to be quite awake just yet, I'm going to keep it short and wish you a

Happy Thursday!


p.s.
ooh and I did want to share with you a super adorable bow bracelet...


Isn't it cute?  It's also from BaubleBar. (there is a "wait-list" for this one but it usually comes back in stock pretty quickly. They do have the silver one in stock).  Just had to share.

Thanks for stopping by!


p.p.s. Mr just reminded me I need to announce the Bip and Bop winner (yes, I totally forgot) so I will do that tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment