Shades of Red


Pink and Red. To some these colors are only used together when it's around February 14th, however to me it is one of my absolute favorite color combinations. I am such a fan of tonal dressing and shades of red is one of my favorite ways to do it. Wore this dress from Stitched & Adorned (one of my favorite online boutiques) as a top and paired it with this pleated pink skirt. Anyways, I wore this outfit the other day to a few parties in SoHo, including a bash for Dolce Vita. So much fun! I am completely stoked that today is Friday and intend to spend the whole weekend outdoors with friends.

Hope you all have a good one!



Follow Me on Pinterest



TWITTER.
Follow Flashes of Style  

wearing: dress c/o Stitched & Adorned; skirt c/o Romwe; bag - vintage; Miista oxfords c/o Dear Fieldbinder; sunnies c/o Chicwish

0 comments:

Post a Comment