pink and white kind of day




Shirt: J.Crew in classic stripe - (buy here) (in brighter pink at BR)
Jeans: Marshalls? (similar here, here and here
Shoes: Aldo (buy here) (here by Nine West)
Bag: Oasis-stores (sold out)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar style) (still love this one)
Necklace: c/o Sweet Fashion Deals


Happy Monday beauties!
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!

For those that haven't heard yet, J.Crew is having an additional 30% off their sale items, code "SHOPNOW".

 As I was walking out of J.Crew yesterday I looked at my receipt and that's when I realized there was an additional sale (how could I have missed the signs?) So I turned around and picked up this sweater for my sister and another Linen Cable Knit Cardigan (which is on sale in stores)  in Light Rose (already have the Heirloom pink). These do run big so I got a XXS this time around.
And I picked up two Tippi Sweaters in Cafe Mint and Neon Persimmon.

The only thing I do not like about J.Crew - they can't do price adjustments after 7 days (if an item was reduced additionally). I'm bummed about it because a dress I bought is $30 cheaper now (plus I bought three pencil skirts just over a week ago. They were already on sale but still....).  That policy makes no sense to me.   Maybe I should return the dress since it still has the price tag on it and then buy it again?! lol

J.Crew, please change your price adjustment policy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment