Outfit // Floral Shorts


One of my favorite things to wear in the summer is floral shorts! I love how a vibrant print can just brighten up an entire outfit that otherwise would have been very simple. I paired the shorts with one of my staple denim tops and favorite summer accessories- a vintage-inspired bag, straw hat, loafers, and killer bracelets. I'm also sporting one of my new bracelets that is very dear to me, from a brand called Trollbeads. A few weeks ago I had the privilege of working with the brand at a DIY-event at the famous M&J Trimmings here in New York. I was able to make this silver bracelet with the ball of yarn charm, which I totally love! Trollbeads has literally hundreds of different charms to choose from, so I was able to choose one that was special to me.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Follow Me on Pinterest

wearing: top c/o Romwe; Shorts c/o Maude; bag c/o LuLu's; hat-
Urban Outfitters; loafers - Pink & Pepper; silver bracelet- Trollbeads; Wrap Bracelet- Wanderlust


0 comments:

Post a Comment