Staples



This denim jacket has totally been a staple in my closet lately! Whether I am pairing it with  a femme dress or a rugged rocker tee, the denim jacket always seems to fit. Plus it is totally perfect for the spring to summer transition and the indecisive New York City 
weather. Oh and another staple is this Rebecca Minkoff bag that I snagged from the sample sale the other day. It was such madness in there but totally worth it for this satchel.

Anyways, it is Friday and one of my dear friends from Philly is coming to visit and I could not be more happy. Hope you all have a good one!  


PS- my new favorite thing is Tumblr. Follow if you'd like!


wearing: jacket- Levi's; blouse c/o Lucca Couture; denim- Free People; bag c/o Rebecca Minkoff; 'pepper' boots c/o 80%20

0 comments:

Post a Comment