Stripes + Dots









Spent the afternoon down in SoHo visiting showrooms with Natalie and Claire on a
beautiful city day. I threw on one of my comfiest go-to outfits... a skirt, sweater, tights and oxfords! Some days you just want to be cozy and carefree when it comes to clothing. To change it up a bit I mixed these patterns, dots and stripes, for a fun and quirky look. Mixing prints is always a fun pastime ! Anyways I am so excited that it is the weekend and I cannot wait to adventure around with my friends. A bowling followed by dancing night is in the cards and I am stoked for the madness to begin!

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday.


Follow Me on Pinterest

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: top c/o Shop Hallelu; skirt c/o Romwe; jacket- borrowed; Opening Ceremony sunglasses c/o Rad & Refined; oxfords- Dr. Marten's

0 comments:

Post a Comment