J.Crew sale

Who doesn't love a good sale!? My favorite sales are additional % of sale items.  Well, it's that time again, J.Crew is having an additional 30% of their sale items in stores and online (code MUSTHAVE). I picked up a few pieces I've been eyeing for a while .



No. 2 Pencil skirt in double-serge cotton - color Warm Jade
Love the color (it comes in many pretty colors) 

 





(runs a bit big IMO, unless you like it real loose)
Sequin stripe tank


Tippi  Sweater in Leopard
(no longer available)

This skirt is not even close to it but I love it!





Love these two items below but they did not have them at my local store. 

Talitha Popover in feather paisley





Mona Oxford Pump
Wish they had these at my local store to try. Super cute.
Mona oxford pumps




Did you purchase or are you planning on purchasing anything?
Do share in the comments below.

Happy Monday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment