City Streets






Oh how I love wandering aimlessly around New York City. As a new-comer, it is basically a daily
adventure. You never know what pretty street you may run into, or what amazing coffee shop has just been waiting for you to visit. Always wide-eyed when I step out the door, I am constantly inspired by what this city has to offer. Currently listening to Bob Dylan tunes about rambling about NYC and feeling quite happy to live here! These photos were taken on a pretty street near my apartment that I stumbled on. Full of quaint brownstones, I just had to stop and appreciate it. Anyways, I wore this super neutral-toned outfit with a pop of color in the accessories. Gotta throw some color in there, I always think!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!


Follow Me on Pinterest


wearing: top c/o Calico; skirt c/o Chicwish; bag c/o LuLu's; hat - Forever 21; pumps- Steve Madden

0 comments:

Post a Comment