I've tried




Top: Pitaya (sold out)  (other cute options here, here, here
Skinnies: F21 (I think these are it) (also similar)
Shoes: SJP (super old but uber comfy)  - (similar here, here)
Bag: H&M (not similar but so cute) (and here too)
Watch: MK (gift from hubby) (also love this one)
Bracelets: J.Crew, Target



I know you've seen me wear these skinny "jeans" a lot but I seriously love them. They are what I turn to when I'm either running late or just can't come up with anything else. Or just want to be plain comfortable.

Now, bow tie blouses - love them but they do not, I repeat, they do not look good on me. I don't find them flattering on me at.all. Which is quite sad because I think they're super girly and cute.  But clearly not on me (maybe, just maybe, that's why my face is missing in these photos).


Wishing everyone a fabulous Thursday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment