Sunday Stroll







These photos are basically the calm before the storm. The NYFW storm, that is!
Spent the day strolling the streets of the East Village with Natalie and Dylana. It
has been so nice to be reunited with my lovely friends! Even though it was freezing
out, we wandered the streets of the city, sort of aimlessly, which is the best way to do
it, I think. Ended the day with some veggie ramen, yummm!

Anyways, I could not be more excited to be here for NYFW, and I absolutely
plan on taking you all on the adventure with me! Gonna document
all the shows and such here on the blog as best as I can. Also, speaking of fashion
week happenings, I wanted to let you all know that I will be hosting a bit of a
style soiree with LuLu's, and if any of you will be in NYC this Friday I would love
for you to join me! Here are the event details:



Hope to see you there, and have a lovely day!


wearing: jacket- vintage; sweater- VJ-style; bag- Lodis; booties- 80%20

0 comments:

Post a Comment