NYFW First Aid Kit with Modellounge









So the NYFW madness/excitement has officially commenced. Being my first one that I
am here for the entirety of it all, my week is jam-packed and crazy busy! I cannot
wait to blog about all my experiences with you all. So far I have been to the Libertine,
BCBG, and Kaelen shows, and they have all been fantastic. A great way to get through
the busy schedule is with a new place I have discovered, Modellounge . It is literally
a lounge full of serenity in the city, meant for models who are in between castings or
shows during NYFW. I was lucky to check it out the other day and received this amazing
Modellounge NYFW survival kit! It is complete with beauty products, on-the-go bars, and
basic necessities, I can throw into my bag and be covered for basically the whole day.

Anyways, I hope you all are having a lovely NYFW, whether you are in NYC or not.
Tons of the shows are streaming online, so you don't have to be here to get in on the fun.


wearing: sweater c/o Line Knitwear; Mink Pink shorts c/o Hallelu; bag c/o LODIS; collar c/o Chicwish; Dolce Vita 'Jax' booties- Free People

0 comments:

Post a Comment