Random

Blazer: F21 (similar at F21)
Tee: Gap (here at ON) (and here)
Pants: Loft (similar) (and here at VS)
Boots: Gift from overseas (similar on sale) (and here)
Necklace: J.Crew outlet (LOVE this one
Bracelet: J.Crew (similar


Cardi: Nordstrom Rack (similar at VS) (here at Kohl's)
Shirt: Gap (similar) (and here)
Pants: Gap (similar by JS) (and here by CK)
Boots: Sam Edelman (buy here)
Watch: MK (buy here)


Button up: H&M (similar)
Necklace: JCPenny (similar) (another option)


No, I did not keep my word about the work-bathroom-mirror pictures.  It won't be a regular thing, no worries. I just had these photos on my phone and though I'd post them, might as well. 

Oh, and I did end up getting an iPhone case. I really appreciate all of the suggestions everyone gave me a while back. I ended up buying this one by Kate Spade. Love it!

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment