Rainy Daze






Yet another rainy day outfit post here! Finally the sun has come out to play today, but the
past few have been cold and gloomy. Not that I am complaining... I love a good rainy day.
It just makes it all the more difficult in taking photos, but I managed to sneak in a few after
eating lunch at my favorite taco place... Torchy's Tacos! Seriously delicious and something I
recommend to anyone who is visiting Dallas. Anyways... some of you might have already seen
this on my Twitter, but I have some BIG news! Come February 1st, I will be moving to New
York City! My dream is finally coming true and I could not be more excited. The only thing on
my mind right now is packing, packing, packing, and NYC, NYC, NYC! I cannot wait to share
my new adventures with you all on this blog, and of course plan to continue blogging
every step of the way. It's going to be an adventure.


wearing: jacket- vintage; dress c/o Dear Fieldbinder; bag c/o VJ-Style; shoes- Dr. Martens

0 comments:

Post a Comment