Easy,Lucky,Free










Channeling my inner 'southern girl' with this look, and I have to say it felt pretty good. Just threw it together for a day of adventuring in the morning, and despite the "you look like Jack White" comment I received from Ryan, I continued out the door with pride! Anyways, these are my favorite kind of days. Nothing specific to do, no agenda, just wandering about and having fun. We got to see the sunset at Mt. Sequoyah which overlooks the whole town, one of my absolute favorite things to do. And then the evening was spent playing cards and listening to good tunes with friends. Can't beat a chill day like this!

Hope you all are having a lovely week!



wearing: sweater & bag c/o VJ-style; jacket- vintage; hat c/o LuLu's; Boots c/o Dolce Vita

0 comments:

Post a Comment