Do you Fashonify?

From time to time we all need some type of fashion help.  No, really, it’s true. I ask my husband for fashion advice. “Do these colors go together?” and he says they do. After I leave the house I remember he has congenital color deficiency…

I’ve  been receiving a lot of e-mails from my lovely readers asking me for some styling tips. Whether it’s what to wear with a little black dress, a certain blouse, what accessories to add etc. 
First of all I’m beyond flattered that you ladies even like my style and believe in me and my styling tips. So a major Thank You for that!

As much as I love to help I have to admit that I’m falling behind on answering your e-mails. Unfortunately I have a 9-5 job and fortunately an amazing husband who, sometimes, doesn’t mind me spending hours on my laptop.

And this is the reason I want  to tell you about an amazing website (why didn’t I think of this?).

Fashonify.com comes to rescue. 

What if you’re finally meeting your boyfriends’ parents and have no idea what to wear? Or what if you finally got a job interview and need some help making sure you look presentable?  Or what if you’re going to dinner with your husband and his boss and want to make a great impression? Or what if you just have no idea what to wear with the midi skirt you finally scored on sale? You get the idea…

That is where Fashonify.com comes to the rescue and I think it is absolutely genius.  Get fashion advice you may want as well as being able to share your fashion expertise with others.  

How it works:


*upload snap shots (fashion related of course)

*start receiving tips/suggestions/ideas from the Fashonify Community.

AND another great part - you can earn cash through thank-you's for good advice, you can become a Pro stylist - once a pro, members can buy advice directly from you. Pretty cool! 

Easy as that and so very helpful!  Check it out and even if you aren’t looking for help on your personal style, you can always give advice for those who are looking for it!  Enjoy. 


Have you already heard about Fashonify? 


*all the opinions in this post are mine, and have not been influenced by the fact that Fashonify is one of my sponsors. Just throwing that out-there*

0 comments:

Post a Comment