Shoes, shoes



Blazer: Express (really old) (similar here) (and here)
Skirt: Ann Taylor (buy here- It's a lot cheaper at the store, after discounts -$25) (similar here)
Necklace: Charotte Russe (old)  (similar here) (different option here)



Someone asked about the fit of these shoes....I would say not true to size, it's tight in the toe area but if I sized up I could see how my heel would slide out of it.  And I'm sad to say that I'm disappointed in quality of this particular pair (especially since so many say they have great quality shoes).  Not this pair. After only couple of wears the sole under the ball of my foot was quite worn, I never had this happen to any shoes I own. But I do love the color, style and heel height. I will have to spend some extra $ to get the sole fixed. 

So there is my brief review about these shoes. 


Thank you for reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment