My Winter gear


 Coat: Michael Kors (buy here in black or here) (similar here)  Sweater: Old Navy (similar here, here or here)  Button up: Target (buy here),  Jeans: AE (buy here),  Boots: Ugg "Kensington" in Chocolate (buy here or here) , Hat: Gap (sold out online, check in stores) (other options here, here (or here and here)


Snow day calls for warm boots, warm coat and a hat. Even though this fedora wouldn't be my first option with this coat and these boots, I didn't have time too look for my other hat. But at the same time it makes the outfit slightly more chic. 

I'm definitely very thankful Mr. got me these boots last year because they are SO warm and also waterproof. Best of both worlds! 

Have a fantastic weekend! 


p.s. I might update these pictures later today...hopefully I can take some better ones. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment