I'm in love



Sweater: J.Crew outlet (similar) (similar for $15)
Jeans: AE (buy)
Shoes: Ivanka Trump (buy)
Scarf: H&M (similar) (here at Asos


Ok, so the last time I wore these adorable hot shoes I didn't tell you if they were comfy or not.  Since it was love at first wear I thought my judgment might have been clouded and you might not have heard the truth.
Well, I wore them again to work today....and oh my...I'm in l.o.v.e.
I wore my Banana Republic trench coat with this outfit and I seriously loved the whole outfit (and I don't say that every often about anything I wear). It felt put together, chic but it didn't look like I tried hard. Simple outfits are definitely my favorites. 

Now about the fit. When I tried them on the for the first time I thought I might have to size up, half size. It felt a bit tight in the toe area. I decided to wear them around the house with the socks..hoping the toe area will stretch a bit. It might have worked. The first time I wore them was with tights and today bare foot and both times I was able to be all day in these babies (and they've been getting a lot of  compliments).

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment