Happy December













Happy December! Amongst one of my favorite months of the year, I know this one

will not disappoint. I have a few trips planned and some exciting things to look

forward to in the near future. Details about that some time soon. Anyways, I finally

got my prescription lenses in these BonLook glasses! I am still not very used to

glasses, but I have certainly been loving these ones. I like that they are unique, yet

not too large and outright silly. And here is yet another one of my sweaters. Now the

large size of my sweater collection is definitely something that is outright silly. I

have a problem, but at least I am aware of it right?



Anyways, I hope you all are having a very merry December 1st. I say

to celebrate, drink your favorite warm drink. Currently I am sipping on

a Chai Latte and it's really hitting the spot. :)



TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style








wearing: sweater & bag c/o VJ-style; denim- Urban Outfitters; hat c/o LuLu*s; 'Aisha' block heel boot c/o DV by Dolce Vita

0 comments:

Post a Comment