Cozy


Skinnies: Loft (similar option) (and here) (here for $20
Gray Boots: ModCloth (old) (similar) (and here)
Necklace: The Limited (similar option) (other option here)
Bracelet: F21 (similar at Aldo)


Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to share with you the uber-adorable bag I got today. Just when I say I'm going to be good...I proved myself wrong, once again. Darn it!  

I even made a "deal" with Mr. last week. I told him I won't shop until next year (I only had two weeks left at that point) and if I make it I get the watch I've been wanting (same one I talked him out of purchasing months ago).  Actually can't recall if he even agreed to the deal.


Happy Wednesday (it is really only Wednesday? This week is going by waaay too slow).

xo




p.s. wow, I actually forgot I wore this vest. It was so hot in the office it had to come off...


0 comments:

Post a Comment