My Chanel-esque flats, I found more of them

Hello ladies! Hope you're having a great Thursday!



Remember these awesome flats? I've received so many emails/comments from many of you asking about my two tone Chanel-esque flats. I originally bought them at Marshalls and they are my most comfortable flats, no lie. I've been wearing them a lot and they have received so many compliments from strangers.
I've been searching everywhere for them, I NEED another pair before mine fall apart. Even when I found them "this item is no longer available" is what I kept seeing. Slightly frustrating.

Today I had to try again. And I found them (insert happy dance). I was going to order two pairs but they only had one pair left in my size. My current ones are size 9 so I ordered the same size.  I'm between 8.5 and 9, depends who makes the shoes (but mostly 8.5)

So of course I HAD to share this great news with you all. Here is the link and as of right now they have most of the sizes in stock. Best part, they are only $20.


I'm so stinkin' excited, I can't even explain it. ;-D

Now go get yourself a pair!


xoxo
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment