Some oldies

 Cardi: Target
Shirt: Marshalls
Skirt: JCPenny
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

SO happy that I found this skirt at JCPenny on sale for $35 (glad I didn't buy J.Crew's one in purple, that would've made a little sad)


.




 Blazer: H&M
Shirt & Necklace: F21
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Sam Edelman (gift from Mr.)
Bag: Gift from Mr.
Belt: Gap

Hubby really liked this blazer and made me try it on a few times (as I wasn't too crazy about it). And he ended up buying it for me (I ended up liking it ;) . With these boots and the blazer it looks like I'm just missing a horse....



Shirt: Gap
Cardi: Old Navy
Pants: Loft
Flats: Marshalls
Necklace: F21
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

All outfit pictures were taken couple of weeks ago, before our vacation.



Hope you lovelies are having a great Wednesday!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment