It's getting tough



Trench: Banana Republic
Shirt: Old
Pants: Kohls (old)
Shoes: AE via Payless
Bag: Gift


Since this shopping ban I've been trying to shop own closet and wear items that haven't seen daylight in a looong time. 
Today I had the urge to go shopping... mainly because of the things I see on different blogs. That definitely does not help with a shopping ban. I have a couple of store credits and for a minute I thought that wouldn't count as shopping (technically it wouldn't because the reason I'm on a shopping ban is to spend less $$ on clothes and shoes).  But I was good and decided to wait until next month to use the store credits I have. Good girl, no?! 

How is everyone else doing with their shopping  ban (those that joined me)?
Do tell! 

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment