Guest Post: Ella Pretty Blog

Hi, I’m Ella Pretty and I blog about beauty, fashion, decor and cooking. I’m a huge fan of Lilly’s blog because I love the way she dresses and I find her outfit posts to be very wearable and inspiring. I'm very excited to be guest-posting here.

I follow a lot of fashion and beauty blogs, and I’ve noticed that certain classic accessories keep showing up again and again. I thought it would be fun to post about several *wishlist* items, while also mentioning mid-range and affordable alternatives. I don’t know if this is the best post to do during Lilly’s “no-shopping” month, but maybe this will encourage us not to spend and to save for a wishlist-item instead?

1. Classic Trenchcoat
 Burberry trenchcoat - $1495 / Banana Republic $198 /  Old Navy $49.94 (currently $39 on sale) 

2. Quilted Evening bag
 Chanel $3900  / Marc Jacobs $675 / ASOS $26.19 

3. Statement Ring
YSL Arty ring $250 / Karmaloops $30 / eBay $2.99 (shipped!)

4. Ballet Flats
Repetto $265 / Tory Burch $178 / Aldo $35

5. Leopard print scarf

As far as I know, the items I listed are all inspired by the classic originals but are not fakes or knock-offs. I have not personally purchased from all the sellers/stores I linked to, so please use your own judgement if you decide to buy from them.

What are your classic wishlist items and dupes?


0 comments:

Post a Comment