Outfit: Kate Middleton inspired


The queen of awkward faces...
not used to having my picture taken. How do you ladies always look so natural in your pictures? Got some tips? 


Dress: Old Navy
Sandals: Nine West


When I first came across this dress on Old Navy's website it immediately remained me of Kate's engagement dress. I ended up purchasing it that day (about a month ago) and wasn't sure about keeping it. I really like it but I do wish it was knee length. Then I thought it would nicely transition into Fall...I can picture it with some boots and maybe a blazer or cardi. So I decided to keep it.


We're leaving for Chicago on Friday, so excited. I've been there quite a few times but I'm sure there is a lot more to do/see that I know about.  If you ladies have any recommendations of any places to see/visit/shop at please let me know in the comments below. I'm always excited to discover something new.

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment