One Fine Day











I am bobbing up and down listening to Best Coast while doing this post and eating a cheese
stick and drinking a sprite zero. All of which is making me in a fantastically splendid mood.
What is making me even happier though is that I just reached 3,000 followers on Google
Connect! So of course I wanted to give a big thanks to all of you lovely readers! You really
know how to make a gal feel oh so special. Your support over the years has been amazing,
and I always appreciate your kind feedback. It always reminds me why exactly I started
this blog in the first place. Being a part of this supportive community where I get so much
inspiration from has become such a big part of my life. Anyways before I babble on for
hours, thanks again for all of your sweetness!

About the outfit: I wore this on what seriously felt like the hottest day ever. It was definitely
a good choice because these shorts and top are just so flowy. Easy breezy! Dylana actually gave me this
Romwe top because it didn't fit her. Thanks love! Also I am super
obsessed with these Dolce Vita sandals that I picked up from Free People the other day.
I just cannot take them off my feet! They are perfect for my growing summer maxi collection.

Well I hope you all are having a lovely day!


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

top & shorts c/o Romwe
shoes- Dolce Vita
bag- Ebay
Sunglasses c/o Fancy French Cologne
necklace c/o It's Not Her It's Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment