Not working out




Dress: Loft
Sandals and Belt: F21
Bracelets + Ring: H&M


I bought this dress last Summer and this is actually my first time wearing it. I really, really like it. It's adorable and super light, perfect for summer....but unfortunately it's a little too short for me, probably because it's Petite (so I'm definitely glad I wore flat sandals with it). They didn't have it in regular, and I really wanted it, so I ended up buying oP. I'm not super tall, 5'6", but I didn't feel 100% comfortable wearing it...too short for my personal comfort zone. In the pictures it looks like it's slightly above my knees but it's way above my knees. So, I think I'll add it to "shop my closet" pile.

p.s. I though I'd already posted this couple of weeks ago but it was in my drafts...so here it is now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment