My Favorite Boots











Those who say you cannot wear boots in the summertime are totally wrong. These are
my most comfortable shoes for walking all around the city and I pair them with dresses/skirts/
shorts all the time. I received them about a month ago from Urban Minx and have been
wearing them in since. These babies will be great for transitioning into fall as well. As for
the rest of the outfit- I am totally obsessed with denim right now. I mean, it's a classic
so duh it is nothing new, but it has really been tickling my fancy as of late. Must pair it
with summery crochet soon. And my other obsession are these sunnies. I love that they are
tinted pitch black. When I put them on I feel insantly 'cool'.

Well I hope you all are having a lovely start to your week. Cannot believe it is already
July!


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: top c/o Hallelu
dress worn as skirt- American Apparel
boots c/o Urban Minx
sunnies c/o Calico
bag c/o VJ Style
cuff- Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment