Happy feet



Top: F21
Cardi: Target
Capri: Marshalls
Sandals: Banana Republic Outlet
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

 Today I'm only working until noon and have tomorrow off as well. I can get used to short weeks like this one.

Anyway, last evening after work my sis and I went for Medi/Pedi. I haven't had professional pedicure in quite some time. I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to cleanliness of those little tubs...ones you put your feet in (no idea what they're actually called). Always makes me wonder if they did a thorough job cleaning it after the previous person.  So  because of that I give myself "pedicures" at home.

It was definitely nice to have it done professionally and get "pampered" for whole 1.5 hours. And yes, the place is very clean...they passed :)




I actually forgot to check names of these colors. One of my feet is almost the same as M.A.C. one I have.  The pink one on my hands I really, really like. I don't actually own this shade of pink so I definitely need to find out what it is.


Do you get your pedicure done professionally? Or do you do it yourself?




"Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else's life." - Kobi Yamada

0 comments:

Post a Comment