OOTD and new shoes

Top: Target
Skirt: F21 (old)
Wedges: Marshalls
Bracelet: BR (gift)


Hope all of you had a great weekend! Did you do anything fun? I think just having those two days off it's "fun" itself.  :)

I was excited to finally wear this skirt. I've had it for a few years now and am glad I can still wear it...it's still cute.  Now the wedges...I bought them a while back (a while back is less than a month ago). First time wearing them...Same issue I had with the top in my previous post...I was thinking about returning them (usually when I buy something, I like to wear it right.away.) It took me a while to wear these..not sure why. I guess I was asking myself if really need them. I still think they are cute but at the same time also think I can live without them.
Certain purchases make me feel guilty. What's happening to me?!


Do certain purchases make you feel guilty? If so, do you end up returning the item?

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment