Holy Mother of Platforms











Two undeniable summer staples of mine this year are included in this post; platforms
and crochet! I am totally obsessed with all of the different crochet designs and
various ways to style it into a summer wardrobe. As for platforms, they are my
favorite thing to pair with a sun dress or skinnies and a tank. I am all about simplicity
over the summer. I oh-so-graciously received these Jeffrey Cambell platforms from
shopAKIRA . And while I admit that walking in these bad boys might take some
getting used to, they will fit perfectly into my wardrobe!

As many of you know, I had my graduation ceremony yesterday. Now I still
must complete my internship with Urban Outfitters this summer to complete
my degree, but I decided to walk in May, since after my internship things
might be a little hectic. Needless to say, I feel like such a "grown up". I packed
up my college room today and I'll admit it, I got a bit teary eyed. But I can't
tell you all how excited I am to get to Philly. So many adventures ahead!

Hope you are having a lovely, and possibly lazy Sunday!

PS- Remember to enter the CALICO $75 giftcard giveaway here, and the
BonLook giveaway here!


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: f21 tank; BDG denim; Jeffrey Cambell 'El Cajon' Wedge c/o shopAKIRA; vintage bag


0 comments:

Post a Comment