OOTD and too much to say


Top: Marshalls
Cardi: J.Crew Factory
Pants: Loft
Shoes: Steve Madden/Macy's
Necklace: F21

Two things:  Have you noticed by now how much I wear these pants? They have definitely become my favorite pair for work (especially when it rains...like today...and like it will for rest of the week).  Second, I spent about 8 minutes this morning staring at my belts hoping to pick one out to wear with this top...and left with a "ah, forget it"
I guess there is a third in here...This top is really cute and the pictures don't do it justice...therefore I took a close up picture just for you. Oh, and if you're wondering why I suddenly have nail polish on my nails...that's because I did them on my break (I just so happen to have nail polish in my purse...ok not really....I brought with me on purpose)
Polish: OPI - Fellin' hot-hot-hot!


And lastly....in three hours I'll be getting a 60-minute massage with Targeted Hot-Stone, Paraffin and Aromatherapy. Never had a hot stone massage before so I'm excited to find out what that's all about. All thanks to my Mr.



Hope you ladies are having a wonderful Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment